Tuesday, January 25, 2011




Little dude, I meant to write this a month ago but I failed to do so. You have been walking for a good month or maybe even more than that now. You're totally thrilled with the fact that you can now keep up with big bros and join in their fun. You climb up and over anything you possibly can, and love to join in on the rough play. You are very very quick to snatch your brothers pb and fluff sandwiches when they leave them for even a second. You've got atleast 8 teeth, I don't dare stick my fingers in there or you will bite me :) You need a good haircut right about now. You love to eat, you kicked out baby food about 2 months ago and decided big people food is what you want. I can't believe that in a month you will be 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment