Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hi! We're still here, sorry for the lack of pictures, we had to send my camera away yet again for a repair.  I got it back, took pictures and I am now awaiting instructions on how to operate my new (to me) imac bday gift so I can download pictures.  So hopefully by the weekend I'll be able to put up some more pics.  We're all doing well!  #1 is pretty much potty trained :) much to my relief I was afraid I'd have 3 in diapers.  He's absolutely loving school and is learning his days of the week and talking more and more every day.  #2 is a very very busy little boy getting into everything he can and putting everything in his mouth, edible and non-edible.  baby #3 is doing good, the docs are expecting me to go early again so we could possibly have us a valentines day baby, we will just have to wait and see.  Other than that we're keeping busy doing some remodeling in the kitchen,the hubby has been busy with his job and wedding consultations, and now we're getting ready for all the holidays and birthdays that are coming up.     This is probably the most you'll see me write on here, I prefer to do the whole picture thing :)  have a great Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment